It's a Brand New Day

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello to everyone, I hope this day finds everyone feeling better, Iv'e been kinda down for the last four days, I have a new personal diagnosis it's called "Dizzigo" (dizziness combined with Vertigo, the vertigo is not rotational its rocking up and down from side to side, and this dizzigo is causing nausea. It will take me awhile to adjust to this new adventure. Adjustment is a very important part of surviving meniere's, everyday can pose new threats on person. It's been 10 years this month that I was introduced to Mr. Meniere's, and he has not been one of my better acquaintances. But win, lose or draw I'm in for the long haul. Anxiety level from 1 to 10 I'm busting an 11 about now. Just wanted to mention I added a profile picture, Yeah "I know it's a mugshot"! Just thought maybe you would want to see the man behind the meniere's curtain LOL. Anyway I'm wishing everyone a great day, and please remember to always count your blessings. 

Remember how strong you are and everything you have been through, and how you are still in the game. 

ø¤º°`°º¤ø-:¦:-•:*'""*:•.Bertman •:*'''''*:•-:¦:-ø¤º°`°º¤ø

2 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hello Bertman

I really enjoy reading your comments/messages, it brings a smile to my face.

I look forward to seeing what you write next . . .

• Posted

Hello Sharon, Thank you for your nice comments, I have been known as a keyboard motor mouth. If I can brighten someones day, my motor mouth mission is accomplished. Take Care 

• Posted

I love your new word… Dizzigo!

I, also, enjoy all your rhetoric and clever comments. It’s nice if we can laugh about this and you certainly help us all do that! Sorry that you are having so much trouble.     Candy

• Posted

Hello Candy, Thank you for the choice words, I am glad I can help in some way 

I agree with you, Its best to laugh as opposed to crying

Take Care, 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.