It's Been 2 years I'm sufferingthis

Posted , 4 users are following.

It all started 2 years back I was standing I felt there is a heavy earthquake which could only be felt by me. After I felt that everything started to be spinning around me it was okay for 6 months after that. After that I was diagnosed with high blood pressure for which I took nebistar 2.5 after that I used to have excessive headache doctor prescribed me medicine for sinus headache went away but now my condition has become worse then ever I feel extremely dizzy, off balance I feel everything is spinning around me, foggy mind specially at night, headache, stomach issues like excessive gas, diarrohoea when I jump I feel everything has bounced, fear from everything, whenever I am walking it's like a rail is walking  leaving everything behind so fast ( I may be explaining my symptoms very badly but I have no other words to describe my condition) I cannot stand still I feel ill fall I have to make a movement 

At the time of sleeping i am too sleepy and I close my eyes and about to sleep there is a sudden jerk and I feel my heart rate stopped and if I don't move I'll pass out also what happens now with me is wholeness laying down or even while standing or sitting I feel ill pass out while breathing and weakness inn my stomach and legs also sometimes I feel something is pulling me to the opposite side when I am about to sleep. There are many incidents happend to me.

Anyone who is facing these symptoms ? I have been to various doctor tried many medicines but none worked for me help 

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Dear Asis Dont Panic,I have same experience. But now I recover myself,need to control yourself don't get panic, don't create anxiety yourself,in my case it is vestibular migraine. I fallow the rule regulations of healthy lifestyle.you take propper sleep avoid stress, healthy Diet and meditation I hope you will cure soon

• Posted

I took medecine suggest by a GP neurologist amitrin and stelopam for one month.and also exercise of vestibular organs and supportive med bitavert od48.and omipraz in empty stomach at morning for avoid gass acidity and so many things I maintain .besides of that trying to stay with family watching Comedy movie make happyness myself don't think ever I had something serius illness like braintumer or something otherelse, you should consult a Neurologist or nurophysician he will help you.

• Posted

I have dealt with this for years off and on. I have high blood pressure also. The last two times it happened it ended up bein an undiagnosed sinus infection. After a round of antibiotics it all went away.
    • Posted

Yes off balance spinning. I have been to many doctors over the years but not until i got the antibiotics did i feel better and it was quick too
    • Posted

When you have a sinus infection thats what they give you. Read about sinus infections the cause dizziness.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.