It’s been 4 days i dont know what it is and what to do

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello,

I am posting this discussion out of scare because I have some type of crater developing on my penis shaft and I have no idea if this is skin cancer or STD or infection. It started about 4 days ago the first 2-3 days my pee went from painful to fine again. When I checked day after day it would go looking from a open wound you would have if someone scratched off skin, the crater shape holes hurt due to friction between the crater shaped wound and my underwear.) so far i have 4 around my shaft, I once saw very small amount of clear mucous discharge but no bleeding or other discharges.

Thank you for your time in advance.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.