It's hell

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hay there

First of all its nice to know i am not alone in tramadol hell i am still taking tramadol 15-25 tabs per day more if iIhave them. I have went cold turkey once before and it was the worst pain in the world (mentle torture) akes pains anxiety depression flu like symptoms it wwas horrendous i wish I could turn back time and never touched them. At 1st they made me feel like superwomen so full of energy iIwas the best feeling ever but now not so much. I am going to taper myself of them once again as i cannot live like this anymore.

I want tolive a life wwithout popping pill. They have taken over my life enough is enough please think hard bbefore taking this drug.

4 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

It's just over two months now off tramadol, starting my 3rd month now and feel I have been left so damaged and still in PAWS The worst is the depression, bouts of crying and no energy to do much. Would like to go back to work, but there is no chance of that at the moment. I know protractive withdrawal can go on for up to two years, but it would be nice if my "Windows" would come now and a again, but haven't had any for the last few weeks. My nervous system is so damaged, and I know it will heal, so I just have to be patient 😭

Doctors have no idea about PAWS and what your body/brain have to go through before healing comes. If it wasn't for doing lots of research I wouldn't of known either. Tramadol withdrawals are literally the same as antidepressant withdrawal as Trams suppress the same neurotransmitters that AD do, hence the same WD symptoms.

So, lots of patience, being kind to myself and knowing one day I will be back to health, even if I to have to wait up to 2 years! I'm never taking another Pharmadevil Tramadol or any other Pharma pill again!

💖

• Posted

Hay long time no speak. Im so glad you have stayed of this horrible horrible drug. Sadly i have not im back to square 1 and day 5 withdrawl goin to see a doc im 1hour im a mess cant take anymore of this..i had a fright n started suffering seizures so so desperate 2come off them but cant while feeling like this..crying as i type this and did not realise it culd last 2years. That makes it so much worse and scarier wish we never started this damn vile drug i want to curl up and die. I wont as i have so much to look forward too and a loving family but thts how i feel rite now if the doctor dosnt give me something to ease it i will go and buy it of the street..i cant cope any longer.😔❤
    • Posted

I'm sor sorry to hear this, I so feel for you and know exactly what your going through! It's been 4 months off Tramadevil today, although, due to withdrawals, I took 2 X 50g capsules about 3 weeks ago and had a bad reaction, I started to have panic attacks and itched all over. After that experience I didn't take anymore. I'm still so in PAWS and the worst is the server depression and the chronic fatigue I'm left with, oh, and the weight gain! I'm so fed up and sometimes want to end it all! It's a catch 22 situation, I feel so depressed I can hardly do anything, but know I should do something towel better, but it's so hard and no one understands ??

I think, even with a slow taper off this drug, you still have withdrawals if you have been using this drug for a while. I know we are all different, but the amount of stories I have heard says otherwise!

Please let me know what the doctor says, although I know from experience they have no clue how this drug effects people or how to get you off it!

i wish you well and am here for you ????????

• Posted

im glad to know there are people in the same boat as me. im going through the same crap as you also, depression, lethargy all day, shortness of breath, anxiety. how have you been recently? Me i feel every week is a bit better really. damn these tramadevils to hell

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.