It's looking much worse....

Posted , 3 users are following.

I know I know. A doctor is better than some site. But a hospital visit won't happen until later today, unfortunately. It has most definitely gotten worst after sleep. It has officially spread all over my body and my face has seen better days. (Sorry if the pictures come up upside down. I don't know what's wrong with this picture system.)

Thank You In Advance.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

If I understand corectly, It started on your legs and arms, after this, on your boddy and at last also on your face ?

Is this correct ??

If yes, do they have a raindrop form ??

• Posted

It started on my arms then progressed from there. 

It has a raindrop form, yes.

I am not in the hospital, so hopefully I can get this taken care of. Thanks for the help.

• Posted

This is wat came up in mi mind straight away.

I had about the same a viral infection called Psoriasis guttata. (guttata=drop in Latin)

Normaly this infection takes a few months and disapears in this period of time automatically.

However, becouse it could be verry well something else I would go to the hospital, section urgency dermotolmogy.

This kind of raindrop formed drops can be coused 8 out of ten tiles by a Streptococcus bactery, and possibaly needs to be treated by a antibiotic.

To be sure they will take a biological sample, a little scretch from your skin.

To end this, I do need to tell you, I'm not a doctor, I do not have medical training once however, allway's go to your GP, and in your case The Hopital (after all it's weekend)

Succes.

Escar

• Posted

Whoops, I ment Bacterial infection.

• Posted

In normal cases, yes, this desease is normely the folowing up of a Strepto infection.

Did you had infectious treatment lately ? (like a sore Throat, or throut infection) or anny infection at all.

• Posted

to me they are viral exanthem, no need specific treatment, stay at home , well eat and watch them. if any change happen visit your GP

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.