It's that time.........!

Posted , 14 users are following.

So, hands up everyone who earlier today thought "ooooh, I think the tightness in my knee isn't so bad today".......and who is now sitting there thinking "damn and blast it is" lol! Please tell me I'm not the only one whose got something "as tight as a duck's bum" sitting in the middle of their leg. 

I'm 15 weeks po today........boy dont you just love this interesting journey we're on! 

3 likes, 23 replies

23 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

With you Pam.  I have had both knees done, in the last 4 months last one 7 weeks ago.  I have been walking and cycling for the last week, and thought I was over the worst.  Then BAM, the last two days I have had such a lot of pain and feel like I am going backwards.   This morning feeling much better but it's hard to feel confident when it's such amrollacoaster ride.  We will just have to keep our eye on the finishing line I guess.  I am told that this is around 12 months.....keep smiling 
  • Posted

Hands up.....18 weeks now but it is better.  I really  for me, depends on what I have done the day before as then the stiffness can kick in.  Problem is we feel so well that we feel we can do anything...and really its still taking time to do things not race for the winning post.

• Posted

Hi Pam I'm 5 weeks post op for partial knee replacement and I wake up every morning with that feeling?!!! More like dead knee syndrome !!
  • Posted

well I am going to be akward ! not too bad this morning , simply awful now( 13 week ) never any logic to it is there,? 
    • Posted

No logic at all I have driven to London today first long drive and knee is not too bad. Yesterday however it was as bad as it had been weeks ago. I do think footwear might play a part am going to test theory next week!
    • Posted

I will try not to! Planning to wear trainers for a few days and then flat shoes and then low heels. Stilettos I will only wear if I am sitting down and then kick them off under the table!
    • Posted

Im a flatties girl anyway lol I dont think id dare try heels but maybe in time for xmas lol we went to Northumbria overnight last week and it was bliss walking barefoot in the hot sand BUT I was still cautious of the uneven surface???

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.