It's time

Posted , 7 users are following.

I have had it and plan to commit suicide tomorrow have made plans I cannot take it anymore I feel useless no one understands I don't blame them even the professionals up down up down I'm tired meds talking groups don't work can't even leave my flat I'm my own prisoner and I don't want it anymore xx

2 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi jeff72876

We note from a recent post which you have made to our forum that you may be experiencing thoughts around self-harm. If we have misinterpreted your comments then we apologies for contacting you directly. But if you are having such thoughts then please note that you are not alone in this, and there are people out there that can help.

If you are having these suicidal thoughts then we strongly recommend you speak to someone who may be able to help. The Samaritans offer a safe space where you can talk openly about what you are going through. They can help you explore your options, understand your problems better, or just be there to listen.

Their contact details are on our patient information leaflet here: https://patient.info/health/dealing-with-suicidal-thoughts, which also offers lots of other advice on how you can access the help you may need.

If you are having such thoughts then please do reach out to the team at the Samaritans (or the other people detailed in our leaflet) who will understand what you're going through and will be able to help.

Kindest regards

Patient

• Posted

Hi Jeff,

Sorry I didn't read your post sooner. I really hope that you are still with us! Please know that you are not alone. I've battled suicidal depression for the past few years so I know what a hard exhausting battle each day can be. Sometimes we just need a break from the pain, not a permanent end to life itself. I live alone, often a prisoner isolated in my flat, but I'm OK with my own company the majority of the time. We do all need someone to listen to us & validate what we are feeling. Keep in touch with us & talk to us. Please don't give up on yourself. There is purpose to your life & the hope of a better future. You have reached out for help. Keep on reaching out. Take care of yourself.

• Posted

Jeff,

So sorry you feel this way. I know you don't want to feel like this. I pray you are okay.

• Posted

Jeff,I have a partner but feel the same.

They do not listening me when I am low.so being together does not matter I feel the same.

Jeff your are not alone.walking and running away for an hour or so can help.talking to a family favourite one of yours say hi and what are you doing with your life.can help too.

Even for 24hrs try I am walking every day now. It's helping.

If your area crap then take i bus go somewhere you liked when a kid.

Feel free to contact me.

• Posted

Jeff

You still here?? Pls call an ambulance so sorry you are in this place .. I'm not great either ..

• Posted

Hello Jeff, I hope you still there, I pray that your creator will guide you and heal you right away. These contemporary unexplained disorders only GOD knows how to cure it. Nobody knows you better than your owner. Return to him with certainty I am quite sure you will be cured. I dont even say try it because I have firm belief and have NO DOUBTS AT ALL. This is a fact that most people are unaware of. believe me your life will transform to a heaven. You will feel content and integrated and naturally tranquilized and face life with totally positive attitude amd will guarrantee the next LIFE as well.

May Allah's peace ad blessing be unto you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.