It's too quiet on here .....

Posted , 5 users are following.

How's everyone doing? It's nice to see the weather has brightened up. The clocks go forward on Sunday so it will feel more like summer is on the way and (hopefully) it will the weather for salads smile

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Hi Petal

Think I've reached the dreaded barrier :cry: Can't seem to budge anything feel bloated this week. I was so looking forward to being 70 something (Kilos) I weighed 80 Kilos at the surgery last Thursday and the lowest my scales have shown is 82.2 Kg but my scales seem to be going the wrong way so I'm looking forward to salad weather and long light evenings so I can go for long walks. The weather's been lovely but I've been stuck indoors at work apart from walking home from work twice this week.

I'II try not having a weight watchers pudding for a couple of weeks and I'll try and remember to drink some green tea.

Must admit I'm starting to worry if I can't lose anymore when I'm on the tablets how am I going to keep it off when I'm not on them anymore. Trying to think positive

Hope you are all enjoying the warmer weather and having a good week :D

• Posted

Hello Trying Hard,82.2 kg [b:c0fd8f9471]THAT IS BRILLIANT[/b:c0fd8f9471], compared to me that is[b:c0fd8f9471] SKINNY[/b:c0fd8f9471] You have done so well. When you give up the tabs you will carry on with your healthy eating I am sure. I am here for you my friend.[/b]
  • Posted

Thanks Petal :D Likewise I'll be here for you :wink: x
  • Posted

I must admit I was surprised to go on yesterday and see no updates. Well done both of you, you are always supporting others and have been a great help to me.

I've got my first salad of the year with me for lunch today. Seafood, yummy. I've been away for work and so living in a hotel for 10 days I didn't tkae the tabs. Had an upset stomach since so still not on them. I am pleased though as this morning I weighed the same as I did the morning I went away so back on track.

Hopefully the tabs will get us all into a habit of healthy eating and we'll all be fine when we come off them. There will be bads weeks and good weeks but I guess that's just life smile

• Posted

Hi Me Again :roll:

I fully intend to keep on the heathy diet when I'm no longer on the tablets which will been sooner rather than later if I don't lose anything this month. The annoying thing is I am being good so if I don't lose weight when I am being good on the tablets surely this means that I will gain weight when I'm no longer on the tablets? :?: :!: :?: Don't get me wrong I'm really pleased with myself for what I've achieved so far(which I'm sure I would not have done without this forum) but I would like to lose at least another stone.

I'm going to buy some salad stuff and some low fat yoghurt based ice cream.

[b:c4e2f42003]Come on everybody[/b:c4e2f42003] :!: lets lose some more pounds and inches :D :D :D

• Posted

Hiya ladies!

Im around smile hope everyone is well!

Not been on in about a week or so, its gone so fast, i really dont know where the time has gone!

Im just plodding along at mo, all good with the tabs, been trying to get regular cups of green tea in! is it me or is it horrible to everyone, it actually makes me gag lol i hold my nose now just to get it down Been looking for the instant tea some one mentioned, cant find it at mo!

Sian

• Posted

Congratulations Sally for not putting any weight on while you were on your course and since. You have done really well. It can't be easy working away and staying in an hotel. Keep up the good work :D
  • Posted

Thanks Trying Hard, much appreciated. It's great help when we all support each other. Another salad in the bag for lunch today so food not too bad, just got to get back in the exercise habit. I have managed to cut down heavily on the fizzy drinks but the water intake has not gone up in comparison so that's my next target. That save me money too as I'm happy with tap water smile
  • Posted

I have been feeling down like this for weeks, with the scales not going anywhere. I went to WW on Tuesday last week and to my supprise I lost 3lb's. I thought to myself 'ABOUT TIME TO' so it will happen. I have made more of an effort to change my routine, so I walk for 30 mins every work day. I think this kick started my body.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.