Itch itch itch itch at night it's terrible please help!!!!!!

Posted , 8 users are following.

It's mainly after my bath. I am on estrogen pills but this itching is driving me in sane. I itch myself on arms legs back and stomach until I bkeed. I got to have help. Please tell me what to do!!!!!!!!

Susan

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Try an antihistamine, this helped me. If you bathed it means that the fragrance in the soap you used is irritating your skin. Avoid all scented soaps.
  • Posted

My skin is insanely dry at the moment - it sucks up moisturiser like blotting paper and is worse in winter (not too bad in summer) I find a couple of moisturisers work well for me.

I'll send this then see if I can tell you what they are.

• Posted

One is yes to carrots the other is coconut oil body lotion
    • Posted

HA! done it! Both reduce the itch and go some way to moisturising very dry skin. Both are organic and contain no parabens etc. Just make sure you get the right palmers.
  • Posted

I don't think it's your estrogen pills causing this as I don't take anything except bio identical hormone cream but I get the same itchy itchy itchy at night when I first go to bed and through night. I take 1\2 anti histimine which helps but hormone balance can cause this. Make sure you hydrate your skin with moisturiser and hydrate your body and drink plenty of water

• Posted

Susan!

I soooo know where you are coming from!! There is blood all over our bed sheets every morning and I look like I have leprosy!!

I'm going to see a dermatologist on Wednesday so I will let you know how I get on. X

• Posted

I really wish you luck with that one! I hope he/she is better than the one I saw.rolleyes

• Posted

Yes. It was like talking to a brick wall. I had/have a number of lumps, bumps, skin tags that had appeared, she was more concerned by a mole on my back that I have had all my life and has never bothered me.rolleyes

• Posted

Please let me know liz85864 my sheets look the same way. I'm goin crazy!!!!! Good luck. Let me know what you find out. I'm on Estrace 2 mg one a day

• Posted

Hi Susan. try salcura junior daily nourishing spray. not only does is smell calming & soothing, it is fantastic for itchy skin anywhere except face/genitals. i get terrible eczma on one foot (bizarre) & its the only thing that relieves the burning & itchiness. it sinks in quickly & leaves skin soft - not greasy at all. i swear by it. x

• Posted

Hi itchy ladies! you can get the salcura junior daily nourishing spray from many places: feel unique(online) allbeauty (online) & boots. xx

• Posted

Yes any ideas - I scratch until I draw blood - I have tried so many things - my itching is mostly on my buttocks and inner legs - I tell myself I'm not going to scratch but it doesn't work 

• Posted

Mine is unreal too I can't even sleep I scratch so bad. I'll get a hairbrush and just go crazy with if!!! It's terrible!!!

• Posted

But y is mine only so bad at night??????

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.