Itching !!!!

Posted , 5 users are following.

Anyone else's period bring on itchy lady parts? 😫

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Oh yes i have i think its our hormones that strike again its a nightmare

• Posted

Yepp...happened a few times! It was so maddening that at that time I thought I was reacting to the pad I was using (during periods). I changed all my undies to cotton ones from then on, and use a combination of tampons / pads, but sometimes nothing helps.

It does go away on its own though...but really crazy when it happens 😦

• Posted

I thought the exact same thing!! I thought it was the pads...I bought all organic and still itched!

• Posted

yes!!!! I have had it for years!!! I am now going weekly to an acupuntruist to help heal it now. Its Horrible. Mine never went away and just got worse. I think it's anxiety along with hormones..and then just became a stress release..weird..but thats what i think. Sorry you have this....I am putting pure aloe gel and it has been helping. it's for skin and is completely pure leaf.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.