Itching and anal fissure

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have an anal fissure and am due botox surgery next week which i am extremely nervous about. All the posts i read on here suggest people are in lots of pain with their fissures but mine is intense anal itching which i believe caused the fissure in the first place along with IBS. Anyone else suffer with itching like this? Plus did anyone else suffer side effects after botox?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Edited

think positive.

I didnt have an itch mine was severe burning

had my botox on the nhs in December 2019 . I am 7 days away from that 3 month mark .

I would say the botox hasnt done any harm at all . pain and burning wise it's around 75 percent better .

keep stools soft and never strain

buy some of the expensive prune juice from your supermarket. you get cheaper concentrated one hiwever I find the more purer one is better although 1 pound more expensive

• Posted

Thank you! Did you have any side effects like incontinence or anything? Was it painful afterwards?

• Edited

I didnt have incontinence ..I did however once have a dodgy curry and then farted and it ended up being a poo !!! however dont think the fact I couldn't hold it was down to botox

after injection i was very anxious and scared to poop .

however what i would say is having botox was much better than when I didnt have it

I cannot comment too much at the moment as my.magic 3 month mark for botox finishes end of next week .

all I can say is botox did me no harm at all . at times during the 3 months I did feel it may be coming back but again plain was nowhere near like what I had last time

when i did start experiencing a slight pain i went back to using sudocream and h-fissure herbal oil which i brought online

i used h-fissure 3 years back and it cured my fissure completely . hence I started using it again and it again did the job .

I would also suggest cover your finger with cling film and then apply these oils and creams and try and get 2millimnettes of your finger inside your bum.qnd apply

hope this helps

• Posted

Thanks so much for getting back to me again. Where did you buy the h fissure herbal oil from?

• Edited

stress no more website

Google it and you will also see reviews . it's made from plants. I used it first time around and it did the trick .

second time round I didnt buy it did to supply issues at the time. hence after botox I managed to get hold of it.

keep me posted how you get on

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.