Itching, redness and small clear/white bumps in vagina

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi there,

i really need some validation about my condition! So about six days ago i had unprotected sex and forgot to go pee afterwards. it was a very long and intense session and i was definitely very sore after. Just two nights ago, i started getting itchy and sensitive down there. i was getting thick, whitish, sticky discharge, not very chunky but somewhat. then i noticed some weird bumps in clusters that looked white and raised. there is no bad smell, and i also noticed i feel like i need to pee all the time... possible UTI with a yeast infection? im really nervous as i am not able to get to a doctor for the next few days. Please help! imageimage

2 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

It kind of looks like HPV/Genital Warts. Did you get a full std screening and papsmear done?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.