Itchy Anus for months

Posted , 4 users are following.

I gave birth to my 2nd child a year ago and had problems with piles etc after he was born. the piles cleared up but ever since jve been left with an itch that wont go.

it comes and goes and for a few days I think I might have gotten rid of it then always comes back. I've been to GP and they have made a referral to colorectal..although with covid now on scene no idea if or when this will happen

I've tried suppositories, creams, treated .myself and whole family for worms in case it was that, I had my coil removed as even convinced myself it was coming from that. lve stopped using toilet paper and used wipes to see if that would help and nothing does. I've been looking at these forums for months and even bought pranicura. nothing is helping and I just want this itch to go

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

calmoseptine. its a lifesaver for the itch. dont push at all, use wet toilet paper, clean up inside. struggled for so long. finally got it under control. find calmoseptine on amazon or ask at wal mart pharmacy.

• Edited

Best thing I ever did was install a bidet on my toilet, that was my cure. I purchased a bio-bidet on Groupon, I think it was around $30 bucks with shipping. Pretty easy to install too. I urge people who have a little success with other methods, dietary changes, creams, ointments, etc. .. I tried all that and nothing worked, suffered from pain and intense itch for over a year before I discovered this cure. Good luck

• Posted

Did your itch ever go away? if so, how did you get rid of it. I have had an itch for over a year now. I have had a colonoscopy, defecography, fluroscopy. I'm having an MRI done with contrast this Thursday. if they can't find anything out after that I will have a biopsy. I am honestly not doing well mentally. it's really getting me down.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.