Itchy bumps

Posted , 4 users are following.

imagei feel itchy down there , my doc says its normal i am using lacticare hc lotion and zinc oxide paste at night but my itching is not going away, is itt normal to have these raised bumps or white spotsimage

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

go and see a dermatologist they will know what it is

• Posted

she says its normal gave lacticare hc and zinc oxide paste using it for last 2 weeks but no progress

• Posted

and it looks quite red to me I get this and its Linchen planus that requires a steroid cream to help manage it and a moisturizer to use every day

• Posted

my dermatologist says its not LP, right now i feel pain and itchy down there and discomfort

• Posted

Did your itching ever stop? if so, how? I'm experiencing the same thing

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.