Itchy bumps inside, i dont know what to do

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have very allergic skin and eczema. But i used those wipes to clean this area for the first time and after 24 hours it started to get itchy too much. When i checked my vaginai saw these bumps. they were more first day and redness was more also. but i am so worried.!! what do you think it is?imageimage

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

looks very red and raw. it could just be inflammation due to a bad reaction. dont use those wipes again, in fact dont use anything in that area other than plain water and natural oils e.g. coconut oil. even so called feminine washes have chemical irritants such as fragrance, glycerine, SLS or could be the wrong ph and the skin in that area is especially sensitive. Like you, I have very sensitive skin in that area and have to be very careful what i put on there (only coconut oil, Yes oil based lube and pure water).

• Posted

Looks like vestibular papillomatosis. Oils such as castor, tee tree, olive oil, peppermint and eucalyptus may help.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.