Itchy BV helpppp

Posted , 3 users are following.

will a vitamin regimen help me? I'm 24, was a long time cigarette smoker and stopped recently to help my immune system fight this infection off. Flagyl didn't work. And my last night on the metro gel is tomorrow night but doesn't seem to be helping much . I'm scared to douche with anything , have already tried boric acid and hydrogen peroxide . I've also had my iud recently taken out , can my bv be caused from my hormones going crazy? The itch is driving me crazy to the point of depression sad i have no odor or discharge tho . I would truthfully rather have that than an ongoing itch .

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

No, you would not rather have odor than itch.

With the itch, you can suffering is private, with the odor your suffering becomes public.

• Posted

So true. I suffer with the odor ever single day I have tried everything and nothing works
  • Posted

My odor wasn't even that bad at first , my doc thru me on anti biotics before I even knew what all this was , now all I do is itch . All day . I am so tired of it just like u guys are tired of smelling

• Posted

What's crazy is I don't have any of the other symptoms just the odor which is horrible!!!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.