itchy clitoris and its redness?! whats this?!

Posted , 8 users are following.

I got an itchy clitoris just this evening i cant sleep because its kinda itchy when it touches to pillow or something and i scratch it everytime i feel not comfortable and cant take the itch and now after scratching i take a look of my vagina and i have notice this red thing in my clitoris is it because of scratching or something serious?!! i have here the pics pls help me guys ill appreciate your comments

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

If the sores weren't there before the itch it could be a yeast infection. When I get those I literally scratch until I have open sores.

But if the sores started with open sores or blisters, it could very well be herpes.

Have it looked at for sure.

• Posted

I thought you were already diagnosed with having herpes?  I  vaguely remember another post from you? 
    • Posted

i dont have herpes. but ive been diagnose of hpv but its okay now.

• Posted

It’s because you’re scratching. Youbhave super sensitive skin down there 
  • Posted

looks like maybe a rash.the second picture looks pretty good. cant see much.do you have better pictures?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.