Itchy feeling in my left breast nipple area

Posted , 3 users are following.

I'm a 29 year old guy with an annoying itchy discomfort in my left side breast area.

There's no rash there, but it hurts after rubbing it.

I get feelings of shock, anxiety, sometimes it gets annoying,

I get short of breath and stressed .

It's annoying trying to sleep at night.

Had it last year, and a few years ago. It starts when it gets warm.

Both doctors checked my heart, last year it was beating fast, but she thought it was due to anxiety, and the discomfort is something muscular with work on the farm..

Before ECG was normal. Had a blood test and urine test last month because this similar feeling was in my lower left side for months. All normal

Is there anything I can try to help releive this feeling?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Does it seem to happen when shirts are rubbing or too clingy?  Wondering why it’s only in one side n not both 
    • Posted

Yeah, especially ones with logo, I wear 2 layers under a jumper in winter but it's more clingy now it's gone warmer and I wear just the t-shirt.

• Posted

Hmmm. Have you tried either hydrocortisone or powder?  I mean usually the biggest culprit is constant rubbing. Idk what it is about the chest area nerves but they are so ultra sensitive. 
  • Posted

If you are wearing a man made fabric next to your skin it may be too harsh and is irritating a nerve by rubbing. Try wearing 100% cotton next to your skin with no polyester mixed with it.  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.