Itchy=Healing??

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi:

I am now almost 6 weeks post Botox. The spasms and pain have reduced greatly in just the last week. I have also been using diltiazem cream twice a day for over 4 weeks. I don’t know if it’s the Botox or cream that has finally started to do the job of reducing the spasms but I am grateful to finally feel some relief. What has changed though is that I find I have quite a bit of itchiness in the area which I did not have before. Is this by chance a sign of healing? I know with other wounds when it starts itching it’s usually a sign of healing. I also had a small amount of blood when having a BM this morning which is unusual. 

Any insight would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks, Vuki

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I used this cream and had extremely itching skin around that area. Once I stopped the cream the itching stopped and it is a side effect.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.