Itchy lump near anus

Posted , 2 users are following.

super embarrassing and scary at same time i was recently treated for bacterial vaginosis so im suprised my gyno did not see thisimage

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

looks like hemorrhoids

• Posted

thanks for the reply i have never had a hemorrhoids so it really scared me but will still set up a gyno appointment soon!

• Posted

it will go away on its own its just a swollen vein on the outside of ur hole ot can cause irritation and itching and can be worse at night try not to scratch they can bleed a little bit to after using toilet u may get some little spots of blood its nowt to worry about

• Posted

sometimes just aving a poo can cause them yours is an external one u can internal ones aswel

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.