Itchy red bumps

Posted , 7 users are following.

Since 2 days i have developed itchy red bumps on my inner thigh ( they are in a line or a design type of manner). Is it anything serious  ? Any medication for it ?

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Would simply buy a strong antihistamine from chemist, one that promotes sleep ask the pharmacist, and take this at night. See if this reduces your problem If not see y our GP.

• Posted

Looks like a fungal infection or jock itch. Try a good jock itch cream or spray.
  • Posted

That doesnt look like uticaria to me. It seems like a simple rash. If you start getting welts. Use Zyrtec. Benadryl does not work for me. 
  • Posted

Thank you for the replies everyone. Thank god nothing serious smile
  • Posted

Please try Allegra....stronger than Zyrtec.  Works the best for my Urticaria.

i wish you well?

wendy

• Posted

Started zyrtec already, I'll switch to Allegra if it doesn't work.

Thanks wendy

• Posted

Btw how long do you take Allegra for it to go away completely ?
    • Posted

Everyone is different please remember this, what works for one person does not work for another. Length of time to ease varies, it is hard being patient, but there is nothing else for it. After six years of suffering I went back to over the counter meds and tripled the dose plus many other additives. We are not medics!
    • Posted

Hi

when my hives started to act up my doctor had me take Zyrtec in the morning and Allegra at night.....yes we are all different and meds react differently with each of us.  My Urticaria was very severe and required me to go on Cyclosporine and Prednisone for almost a year extremely slow in going down on each med took a year to go down.  I was down to 1mg Prednisone for a month then unfortunately had to deal with some stress and I started to break out again so Allegra was there to help save the day.  It is okay to take both. Very important to not stress!  easier said then done I know!

We are all here for each other.  Please keep us posted on how you are doing.

have a good day! 🌺

Wendy

• Posted

Hello

how are you doing?  Did the Zyrtec or Allegra work for you?

thanks

wendy

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.