Itchy Skin Next to Vulva Please help

Posted , 7 users are following.

I've had this reoccurring skin issue for the past two years. It always shows up in the same place. It heals within a few days and doesn't leave a scar. Usually its a very tiny cut but now it looks like this. Its dry and itchy. Hydrocortisone tends to help. I got tested for hvs2 and the results came back negative. What could this be? Irritation or lichen sclerosus?

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

If it isn't lichen S then it could just be contact dermatitis or have you been tested for yeast or anything else? What soap/lotion are you using? Whatever it is, stay off of it for awhile and see if the itch goes away. If not, go back and ask dr. for biopsy. Best of luck.

• Posted

I've had doctors suggest both contact dermatitis and a yeast infection before. I use ivory soap ill stop and just use water but it always eventually goes away. Ill have my doctor look at it thanks.

• Posted

I would get a biopsy done it could be Linchen planus

• Posted

I would get a biopsy done it could be Linchen planus

• Edited

my skin problems looks like this. only its parasites on me. happened after plumbing back up in my house. i could get anyone to believe me so i took a womens pad and reversed it and stuck it to my skin. off came parasites. i took to a community college i had attended and ask tutor to put under microscope. yup she confirmed its living. . it been 4 years for me come marvh 29 when i knew something was on me. and it looks like its either coming out of hair pores or attached. i pray this is not thatand its my entire body now. it hurts bad.

• Posted

if you dont mind me asking what was it? I have the exact same thing on for a little over a year and scared to death

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.