Itchy sore and red for months

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi I have been experiencing pain and discomfort down below for months now. I get thrush and BV quite often and am on the pill. I have a red vulva on one side, itching pain soreness and slight stinging when I wee. I have been to gynocology who could see thrush and gave me thrush treatment even though I have been using it and it hasn't been working. She also mentioned a biopsy but then said it would bleed too much so didn't. Now I'm worried has anyone had anything similar?

Thank u

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I had a biopsy, which is is to rule out anything serious. I didn’t bleed at all. After taking the skin sample the gynae sealed the wound with a chemical and then there was no blood.
  • Posted

Thank u 4 replying. What was the outcome 4 u?
    • Posted

I had it because I had a constant burning pain. The biopsy showed no infection or abnormal cells, just slight inflammation. I was diagnosed with vulvodynia which took me 2 years and multiple treatments to get rid of.
  • Posted

I had this problem for almost 10 years before I found a cure. I did end up having a biopsy, they found nothing. I tried everything from Doctor's to natural paths and every cream, lotion and potion, I was so desperate I would have tired anything and did!  I found the cure by accident really. Since then I have had complete relief from the itching, burning, redness I told my sister who had menstrual problems and it has helped her. Somehow this balances hormones and boosts the immune system. Let me give you the cure then the story. Black Cumin Seed and Coriander seed  made into a Tea. I bought a book for my ex-husband called " The Prime Diet" He didn't want to read it so I read it. They talked about a tea that helps your body and "primes" it for weight loss. So I made the tea and started drinking it. While it did nothing for weight loss for me, it stopped the itching!!!! When I stopped drinking the tea a month later the itching came back. When I started the tea again within 24 hours or less it was gone!!! Honestly it was like a miracle. I suffered for 10 years countless tests, creams, pills ect. I live in Canada and this is the brand I use " Amazing Herbs" Black Seed which is a 100 percent pure black cumin seed or Nigella Sativa Seeds. I put one full heaping TABLESPOON of this with a TEASPOON of coriander seeds, must be seeds not ground coriander. I put them in a infuser tea pot for 2 hours and then drink. You can also buy the liquid of black seed which gives you an extra boost but it was the combination of both daily that helped and has continued to help for the last 2 years. I couldn't have sex and it was so bad sometimes I would have to put a ice cube on my vagina just to numb it so I could sleep. I don't know if this will help you but if your at your wits end it couldn't hurt to try. Both my sister and I have been helped by this tea for different reasons. If you try it and it works please let me know. So many women are suffering needlessly without any answers. Diane [smile]  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.