itchy swollen bump on labia

Posted , 6 users are following.

I have been struggling with what I believe to be genital eczema on my right side. (Ive come to this conclusion since at the same time it started I also was having itchy patches on my scalp, arm pits and knee pits. the past 2 months or so the genital eczema flair up has been driving me crazy and i had noticed a few firm bumps. (not like a blister or ingrown hair, it feels more like a bug bite) I have a bad habit of scratching in my sleep so I think i accidentally scratched this bump raw and now its quite angry looking, but isnt itchy anymore. I havent had any new sexual partners, but I was quite alarmed when I saw it and was wondering if anyone has had similar experiences or maybe knows what this is.image

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

That looks possibly like a wart, I had a similar one last year. Mine was actually not the normal genital wart strain either, can come from anything. doctor had to freeze it off. Might still have photos somewhere to compare.

• Edited

I had a hpv test a few months ago which was negative for wart causing strains and havent had any new partners. If you find the photos to compare that would be great. I managed to take a better photo where you can see the spotsimage

• Posted

I found mine and sent you a message. I definitely think yours look similar, and intermittent itching is similar to what I had.

• Posted

Concur w/ Skip - it does resemble a wart, though kind of hard to tell w/ the blurry picture. Is this the only spot or are there others?

• Posted

there are a few spots but all are quite flat, and the big one now feels like its starting to scab on the top

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.