Itchy tiny red bump above clitoris?

Posted , 4 users are following.

This has to be the most embarrassing question I've ever asked, but does anyone know what could cause a single, tiny, almost flat pink/red bump about half an inch from my clitoris? I am a virgin (so no partners to worry about), but I did masturbate the night before last if that would effect me in anyway as far as skin goes...

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

You have probably caught it without k knowing, I suggest you have a bath with salt in it and give it a couple of days to see if it clears up

If it doesn't then it will be best if you have it checked by a lady doctor, remember they see things like this regularly so no need to be embarrassed

As your inactive it want be sexually transmitted so no worries their

You must always make sure you have scrupulously clean hands when engaging in any activities though

Don't worry about it though as it will clear up I'm sure but don't be afraid to get it looked at

• Posted

Hi Ciela,

You should never be embarrassed about questions relating to your body. You are the same age as my youngest daughter, but we have brought up our children to be open about anything regarding their health. We have a very "open" relationship with our children, so they can ask us first without even being embarrassed.

These days it is better to be open about health issues, I know many families seem to have a difficult problem when it comes to issues with private problems.

Then again, our daughter is training to be a nurse, therefore for her it is probably easier to cope with than yourself.

Anyway, getting back on track...

Have you been on any medications in the past two weeks leading up to when you first noticed this pink/red bump? There are numerous medications that can cause similar side-effects, usually with women than men. Some can also cause STD's, hence why even if you are a virgin you can still pass it on. I know it sounds strange, but there are many things you learn in life.

Remember, always check lymph glands quite often, if you are not sure where they are just enter it in to Google. You should learn about your body, and try not to become embarrassed about asking such questions.

@AlexandriaGizmo - advice I would recommend first. Remember, if you are unsure about going to see a doctor male or female, your local pharmacists could also help you.

If you feel embarrassed to answer questions on this public board, remember you can always post a private message to anyone on here.

Regards,

SteV3

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.