Itchy vag and milk like discharge with with small spots inside. WHATS HAPPENING??? !!!!!!

Posted , 6 users are following.

my vagina is itchy almost inside. and there are some discharge that looks like milk, not smelly at all. and some white small grain like spots inside. what is happening? what is this? help please.. cant go to have an appointment with a doctor right now image !imageimage image image image image

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

could be a few things chlamydia /bv etc u need to go have some swabs done to determine wats going on

• Posted

Does the discharge look like curdled milk? If your answer is yes. Go to a pharmacy to find information and buy a fungus ointment

• Posted

at first it looks like a normal milk, just pure liquid. but when i move around it starting to form like a curdled milk.

• Posted

its seems yeast infection, don't do late to visit doctor.

• Edited

Maybe it's candidiasis, I've been through this situation, it's an unbearable itch. From what I see in the photo, there is a white residue of the liquid that comes out (I'm not sure) Go to a pharmacy, explain your case to the pharmacist, they always help, if it is candiadise, ask him to indicate an ointment for candiadise (antifungal) will help enough, the itching will stop and the discharge will decrease. I don't know if it's really candidiasis because I'm not a doctor, but for now, go to the pharmacy, when you can go to the doctor, ask for some tests to be more relaxed

If you buy the ointment. Send me a message saying what the result was, if it improved ...

• Edited

i went to a doctor and she said its candidiasis. cause might be stress and weakened immune system. she gave me an ointment for itchiness and some tablet to insert inside my vag. don't know the result yet because its my first day to try those medicines.

• Edited

Very good that you went to the doctor, for sure that after the itch treatment will go away ...😁

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.