its arrived

Posted , 2 users are following.

I just wanted to let anyone know that may be feeling disheartenedat the rate of their progress Im one of the slow starters in recovery 14 weeks since TKR  I have been keeping a log since my TKR for reference when I have my other knee replacement and on my down days when the tears were flowing and in imense pain and frustration of limitations I am so pleased cock-a -hoop in fact that today I will be able to  log 9/10 for sleep only up once and heres the best bit managed to sleep a while on my bad leg side and actually turned under to the other side and even raising up onto my hands and knees before lying back down Gymnastics or what !!! Now maybe in the near future be brave enough to get into the bath Happy Sunday everyone  biggrinbiggrin

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Pleased to hear things are going well for you !

Regards, E  (kidney patient)

• Posted

oops sorry wrong group but thanks for replying im new to this site lol x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.