Its back again.

Posted , 5 users are following.

So my anxiety is back again my usual symptoms sore tight chest headache rapid blinking nausea but I've got some new ones I just wondered if anyone else experiences these stiff neck and upper body feeling tight also sore tummy like sore to touch I'm really scared x

0 likes, 16 replies

Report / Delete

16 Replies

• Posted

I experience all of your symptoms, some even worse than usual, anxiety can make you think some nasty things

Try tell yourself your going to be okay,

Ive tried to control my anxiety but right now its controlling me.

Hope your on the mend soon always here for a chat

Stay strongšŸ˜€

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi Catherine, be strong they are side effects, they all go gradually, what are you on?. I am on Sertraline 50mg, About 3 weeks or so and is gradually subsiding. If you think they are not working, ask your doctor, my major problem are the mornings, I am all over the place. But I think is a slight improvement.

We are here to help each other. Chin up, tomorrow better....

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

i am really struggling with my health anxiety,i have constantly numb tingling feet,hand and face,today its in the back of my head and front of my lower legs,the face thing scares me the most cos it kinda feels like pressure too ,numb cheeks and tingling lips,all day every day ,never ever stops
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi there, I get the tingling thing on my face and scalp. It's all horrible scary symptoms of anxiety. Mine has come back after a month of feeling really great!! That kind of makes it much worse to cope with now. I know it will go eventually I will become normal again, I always have before. I need reassurance that my symptoms will eventually go away so I can enjoy my life again. Especially as my daughter is expecting our grandchild. Xxxxx
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Mine goes away then comes back and I reassure myself with the fact it has gone away before..what symptoms do you get I get all sorts of weird symptoms horrible ones my main ones today have been cramps and chest pain the cramps are in my tummy though also my arms have been aching headache and tingling hands feet and head xxx
      Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Hi, my symptoms are tingling in face and scalp. Very scared for no reason. I also feel quite depressed about it all as it is dragging on this time. It's usually a few weeks in the winter but this time I'm still feeling rotten. I'm scared it won't go. But I think that's another symptom of this horrible thing. Hope you're OK thanks for replying xx
      Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Yeah that will be another symptom anxiety is nasty it makes you think the worst all the time its cruel

I have allsorts of irrational thoughts die to my anxiety I have loads of symptoms too physical and mentally draining I'm ok right now thanks I hope your okay xx

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up