its been a while!

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi everyone! 

Its been a while,  how are you all doing? 

I've plateaued but staying hopeful it will kick in again. 

Ive now lost 21lb taking me from 16st to 14s 7lb.

I know I wouldn't have done it had I not been on the tablets so it may not be as quick or as much as I would have liked but im happy and people are noticing. Xxx

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

No im not bt then again ive only been on it a week smile hopefully it will kick in soon xxxx
  • Posted

Hi Claire,

Lovely to hear from you, glad to hear you are doing well. i have lost 18lb in total its coming off slow like you but thats fine i can cope with that. i am hoping for at least another stone before xmas.

I started following slimming world last wednesday too so hoping that will boast me a little. xx

• Posted

Slimming world is absolutely awesome if u stick to it my friends av lost 5st, 6st etc bt u do av to be strict smile thats where i fail hence the orlistat coz i av no will power xxxx
    • Posted

HI,

I started in June, but i havent been taken them all the time due to been ill and holidays etc. i have been on the tablets before and lost loads of weight i am finding it harder this time but they are helping me some people say they dont work the 2nd time round but they obviousley do. i am hoping for at least another stone before xmas. fingers crossed.

How are you doing?

• Posted

Congratulations that's wonderful, so pleased for you.  How long has it taken to loose your weight?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.