Posted , 5 users are following.
I had fibula bome broken day before yesterday(Friday). Because its weekend i need to wait till monday to consult orthopedic surgeon for surgery or normal casting. Urgent care has put splint on it and suggested me to take painkillers. I have bit sweeling near ankle. I have kept my leg elevated. But now sunday morning its started hurting more. Please suggest me what to do. I am bit worried what if it gets worst before seeing soctor.
0 likes, 5 replies