its that possible my prostate getting bigger just 20 days

Posted , 2 users are following.

after take flomax 17 days (improve 15 sec, before take flomax 30sec) but this 3 day i get worse ! i almost take 20 minuets- in toilet just for waiting my urine come out, then my urine so slow stream . i got check ct scan and usg but all result for my prostate okay but my urine flow test say bladder outlet obstruction. what should i do now ?? my URO not in my country (im not respect with URO in my country because many reason)

its thats possible bph getting bigger just in many week ?

its bph or cancer 😦, in 12 SEPTEMBER igot my psa check in 0,7ml

its so stress me out :"( . im male 24

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

as you know, BPH is an enlarged prostate. I had the same problem as you but I had laser surgery removing one third of my prostate that was restricting the flow of urine throw my urethra tube. Once the surgery was done I no longer have urinary retention and urinate normally and completely empty my bladder.

GOOD LUCK

• Posted

how age are you ?? im 24 . after laser surgery do got retroedge ejaculation ??

in what years you do laser surgery ?

• Posted

I was 69 years old. normal ejaculation came back in 4 months

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.