its time!

Posted , 3 users are following.

To get off my fat lazy arse and get on these blue buddies again!!!

I had 12 days off with going away and birthday celebrations!!

I dont dare go on the scales but ill wait until the morning!!

Wish me luck smile!!!!!

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hiya, I am in the same boat I have been ill but ate like a pig and to top it off I go away on Friday for a week and keeping thinking am I gonna start on Saturday or shall I give it another week. I don't want to gain the weight I have lost but at minute I could eat anything and everything.. Tom... Cxxx
    • Posted

I personally would start back when you return home, after being poorly you probably need a no hassle holiday, the pills will still be there when you get back x x x
  • Posted

Haha! Good luck sweetie, just do it! Start a fresh and don't look back x x x 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.