Iv had a migraine for days

Posted , 3 users are following.

I’ve taken 10 co-codamol 500mg 30mg codiene in the last 6hours I feel sick shaky and dizzy help!! What should I do

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

PLs dont do that again you are really on the boundary off overdosing on Paracetamol as a women in the UK dies from 12 tables!! Im not trying to scare you just warn you be careful plus that abount off codeine is way to much! good luck

Nathan

• Posted

Agree with Nathan it’s the amount of paracetamol you have ingested, please seek some medical help before you kill yourself from a toxic over dose. Hope your feeling ok!!  
  • Posted

Thank you everyone I was in hospital last night getting my stomach pumped im on the mend I feel stupid.
    • Posted

Hi Analise, 

Please don’t feel stupid I’m so glad you got help, it’s a horrible drug, but once you get off it your life will change for the better! I have felt nothing but positive since getting over my addiction and everyday is just so much better then the next...be strong and know we are always here if you need an ear or someone to chat too.

Neena 

• Posted

It would off been stupid not to go and have it done! you did the right thing as i said before Paracetamol is a lot more toxic the codeine. I hope you are feeling better now if you had to off taken 30/500 you should off done a cold filter extraction to remove the paracetamol but i don't advocate that as it just promotes more codeine habits! good luck and msg if you wana talk ok

Nath

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.