Iv suffered from dizziness since October now on propanalol

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hey I'm 23 suffer with bad dizziness everything day since October. The say it's anxiety one minute then anxiety. Ect ect.

Been placed on propanalol. Was wary at first but both ENT & DR said to try them.

So far so good. But still dizziness. I know meds will take time but like I would love to hear anyways else who suffers with dizziness to come forward & give their opinion. ( iv only been on these 3 days ) I take 1 3 times a day.

Xx

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

They say it's anxiety one minute then next it's migraine/vertigo issues *** sorry tired lol
    • Posted

Hi Michelle, you'll find a lot of people take these for anxiety. I take them for tremor and migraine prevention. They work well but I've put on weight around my stomach with them. It's early days for you give them about a month before you decide whether they are working for you

Good luck

• Posted

Hello yes I know to give them a while

I know meds have to take time to work. smile

TY

Good luck. X

• Posted

Hey

Went for a bike ride today I feel can hardly breath and slight chest pains. Is that normal?

I go on bike rides and don't feel that shattered. I haven't ridden bike in couple week mind u cause haven't been feeling up for it. But I dunno it just didn't seem right to me. And swaying sensations & blurred vision has still been there iv seen no improvement at all? I know haven't long been on Them but surely I should start feeling abit of something soon?

X

• Posted

Hey

Hope everyone's good.

Had a fantastic day yesterday smile on slight dizziness in the morning. Sun was shining I was happy ect. I also went counselling ( I've found a new lovely lady that only charges £20 as I don't work ATM )

BUT today I feel really tired abit low. Maybe because the sun yesterday & lack of sleep.

X

• Posted

Anyone take it for anxiety?

Or dizziness?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.