Ive been diagnosed with a cyst on the right maxillary sinus

Posted , 2 users are following.

my name is Shadocia ! And I’ve been experiencing the same symptoms . I’m 20 years old and I’ve been diagnosed a month ago with a cyst on my righ maxillary sinus . I have constant dizziness , lightheaded , I have righ neck pain the travels up the right side of my lower head , right eye pain , some times arm pain .. I have right ear, right temple pain ,  pain and jaw pain , feels like tengaling sensation .. I try not to worry myself but when I searched up my symptoms this popped up ... I’m scared of brain aneurysms cause that is what popped up as well as I searched my symptoms 😔 I’ve visited ER , in Florence SC , Charleston, and they gave me CT SCANS that showed nothing at all , no tumors , no aneurysms ,  no anything . I have constant pressure in that same spot on my lower right head which follow with neck pain and arm pain .  My primary care doctor was been supposed to get me a neurologist but it’s been almost two months since I’ve been waiting . Do you experience any of this ? If so how do you deal with it . I do stress a lot because I have a 9 month old son and I worry bout my health issues and scared something will happen . I wake up dizzy , blurr vision , and my primary care doctor wants me to believe that it’s a cyst on my sinus 😔 I don’t think it is . Any advice ? Can you point me in the right direction to help . 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi, I had about two years of now know....constant appointments constant bottle to be referred to a speacalist. It is stressful and it is scary as it is such a terrible sensation. Know that you are not alone. I have been diagnosed with vestibular migraines and every symptom you have said matches. I found a way to cope waiting for appointments was to research vestibular disorders and take on advice and try out new things also it can trigger questions for you to ask when you see a neurologist. R u in us or UK by the way???
  • Posted

I’m from Florence SC ( UNITED STATES ) 
  • Posted

I know this is real scary.  I know you had a CAT scan but I would also suggest an MRI. I believe it shows up different things.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.