Ive been experiencing these weird clustered bumps for a couple of months now...what is it 😞

Posted , 6 users are following.

hello ladies... idk what this is but when i squeeze them they rub against eachother and they feel like i have pieces of little rocks or glass ...can this be fordyce spots..but i also get reallt itchy .... my husband doesnt have anything at all....is this normal??

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

completely normal! They just look like fordyce spots. Everyone has them 😃

• Posted

Yes,they are quite normal,but I dont think they are causing the itch. You need to see your doctor to get a diagnosis and then treatment. Most women experience some sort of itching at some time in their lives..it doesnt mean you have an STI.

Do get checked out.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.