Ive been feeling very weird and out of focus for the past 2 weeks.

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hello everyone, a little backstory first because its a bit complex and there might be many reasons to as to why i feel like this but here it goes. About a month or so I was having some stomach acid issues so my doctor prescribed me medication. After taking it i had an allergic reaction to it and side effects which firstly cause me to feel completely restless and anxious. And then evolved into my tongue moving completely on its own. We went to the hospital and they gave me glucose through the IV which caused the side effects to ward off and i was feeling better. However after coming home the next day I was having massive anxiety and panic attacks thinking "what if it happens again" and sometimes i would have that restless feeling again. Not wanting to drink pills any more i decided to opt out for CBD to see if that would help my anxiety. However the CBD in the stores are expensive and the guy at the counter said he would instead give me some of his own CBD that he was growing but wasn't allowed to legally sell as it has slightly higher THC than allowed. Later that day I came home and wanted to try it. I had about 4 pulls of smoke when I immediately felt this sort of dizzy feeling almost as if i was constantly falling through the earth. I stopped after only 4 puffs. Thinking it was only temporary I went to sleep. However after that with each day passing it only felt like it was getting worse. The feeling i feel is impossible really to describe I usually say my head is spinning and i feel dizzy but thats not exactly the case. I can see everything normal visually but it feels like my brain is receiving 50% of information and im lost in space. Sometimes when i turn my head to look at something it takes me good 20 seconds of staring at it to finally see whats going on. It feels like im completely drunk at times. My head is spinning but without the spinning part. I went to get a blood test to see if there was anything and nothing came up. Im confused and scared that this might be permanent. Its been 2 weeks and no change. What the hell is going on with me?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.