ive been getting dizzy for a week now help

Posted , 19 users are following.

hi my name is jay im 25 last saturday before I went to have a cyst removed I felt really dizzy like I was going to faint I have had this no everyday and started to get me worried ive been to the doctors today for blood results they come back normal blood pressure is normal and so is my oxygen levels at 99% now they ruled that out im getting very worried as im no closer to finding out whats up yes im a worrier yes I google thing which does not help im worried I might not see tomorrow can anyone help me please im existing not living thanks

1 like, 30 replies

30 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I started feeling dizzy on dec 16, 2014. It was so bad i couldn't work. My fiance said i was exagerating. I laued down all day. Went to work the next day, the dizziness was off and on. Today my coworker says i may have meniere's disease. I told her it is too early to claim a desease but i did notice a ringing sensation in my ears for the last 6 months. Didn't think i was stressed
  • Posted

Guys i started feeling dizzy a week ago from saturday on may 2nd im feel like im getting a little but why are these symptoms happening? Last year i got dizzy from allergys but not this long

• Posted

Did anyone get better I give birth three weeks ago for two weeks I've had really bad dizziness I'm OK sat down I do sometimes feel it while sat but rarely a soon I move about its like I'm walking on a bouncy castle or something my iron came back abnormal so I'm on one iron tablet a day but I've had anemia before this isn't the same dizziness I keep getting daily headaches and sharp head pains right side only I'm so worried this is a sign something serious is going on nobody understands how distressed I am I not longer leave my house I'm scared I'll collapse
    • Posted

Hi stephx, congratulations on the birth of your baby,I would go back to the doctors or even hospital,the dizziness maybe low iron,but why would you get a pain in your side.it could be connected to the birth.I hope you get sorted out x
    • Posted

I am a week post a month long miscarriage. Same symptoms. Did yours resolve?
  • Posted

Get checked out for Menier's disease then get back to me. Thanks
  • Posted

I am the same too..i went to the doctor yesterday and have some bloodwork but dont bet the result yet..my blood sugar is ok, blood pressure is good although over 130. It makes me sicker when theres no proper diagnosis with it. I was told might by an internal ear infection.. i have been praying it will go away soon. 
  • Posted

9 months ago i had similar symptoms of bad dizziness, daily headaches, nausea, with occasional ringing and bad bouts of anxiety. My daily trips to the Gp and consequently the hospital for differnt tests was doing me no good. In fact all my reports came back normal and my Gp only gave me medicines to control the symptoms. In fact i think i was getting addicted to them, which i didnt like at all. I started doing my own research and came across this natural remedies portal that recommended herbal remedies. I've been taking them for 2 months now and this combination of herbs and homeopathic preparation in Freedom Kit with OM 10 VRT Formula is doing wonders for me. I suggest you look it up, it has helped me.

• Posted

9 months ago i had similar symptoms of bad dizziness, daily headaches, nausea, with occasional ringing and bad bouts of anxiety. My daily trips to the Gp and consequently the hospital for differnt tests was doing me no good. In fact all my reports came back normal and my Gp only gave me medicines to control the symptoms. In fact i think i was getting addicted to them, which i didnt like at all. I started doing my own research and came across this natural remedies portal that recommended herbal remedies. I've been taking them for 2 months now and this combination of herbs and homeopathic preparation in Freedom Kit with OM 10 VRT Formula is doing wonders for me. I suggest you look it up, it has helped me.

• Posted

I'm nearly three months in and, in my case at least, it does get better so there is hope! The first two and a half weeks were horrendous. Constant dizziness/unsteadiness (sitting, standing, lying down, it didn't matter), tingling and numbness in my thighs and hands, exhaustion, weird eye twitches and really bad brain fog. At my worst (which was most of the first two weeks) I couldn't string a sentence together or fully open my eyes, let alone walk across the room.

Anyway, after two and half weeks it felt like a cloud was lifted and, after about four days of non-dizzy exhaustion, I felt pretty much normal again. It came back four days later but, although it was still really unpleasant and hard going at times, the relapse was much more manageable and it went away after a few days. I've even been able to go to work after the initial three weeks off and have gotten through each bad patch without any more time off which I didn't think I'd be able to do. The good periods have been getting longer and longer since then. Although I had a dizzy day yesterday and some of today I'd been symptom free for over a week before that. Fingers crossed I'm getting towards the end of the tunnel!

The one and only thing that has really helped has been acupuncture which has been amazing. Had it three times during dizzy spells and each time it has really helped to clear the fog and makes me feel much more stable. This morning I stumbled into their office and was really struggling to keep my head up, then walked out afterwards feeling pretty much normal. I'll be flying from Borneo to the UK next week which I'm nervous about as even elevators can leave me feeling completely spaced out at times but I'm cautiously optimistic that it's on the retreat.

I just wanted to share as I know how horrible it can be and I felt so alone, frustrated and scared that I was going to feel like that forever when I was at my worst so I hope this manages to cheer up some fellow sufferers. Also try the acupuncture if you can. I was really sceptical at first but it does really seem to help.

• Posted

Hi Emily! I've been feeling the exact way but it's a lightheadedness dizzy feeling that doesn't go away. I feel exhasusted all the time never hungry anymore and I'm quite scared. I used to be such an energetic outgoing person I feel it will never end. My left eye twitches all the time and I have muscle cramps through body, what should I do???

• Posted

Did you ever get a diagnosis? These are almost identical to what I'm going through. I am so scared it's my brain.

• Posted

Hi mine ended up being a type of vertigo... try not to worry love( the more you worry and stress the worst it gets) go through the motions with the doctors eg hearing test, ct scan, blood test, check your iron .....the problem is it doesn't seem to matter what county you live in. All the test take forever to come back or get appointments. It's because it's so common....and by the time you start getting appointments, it normally goes away! Then a year goes by and you get it again! Mine normally comes in summer! Good luck! Let me know if you have any questions, I've been going through this for 7 years!

• Posted

Hey I know this thread is a few years old but have you had any positive results in getting better? I am going through the same thing and is a living nightmare

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.