Ive been suffering ringing in my 2 ears, nausea, balancing..its been 8 months already,,

Posted , 4 users are following.

This is the symptoms of meniere desease?plz help me

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

• Posted

Please go and see your doctor.  There are well established treatment and additional advice, it is available through the doctors. 
    • Posted

Thanks pat,, ive been already see a doctor,last december ive been comfine in the hospital because im in loss wieght,heartburn loss appetite and ive been diagnose erosive gastritis And after 2 months of treatment for my erosive gastritis my symptoms of erosvi is gone and also my appite is back and also my wieght and after dat my symtoms of meniere is still
  • Posted

Sure sounds like it. Get into see a ENT as soon as possible. They will run some hearing tests. Does your ear feel full? It could be something else but definitely get in soon.
    • Posted

Yes im done seeing my ent he does not test my hearing he give behastine overt 16 mg once a day..and i feel i have anxiety because im afraid if i have brain tumor and also im overthinking if what happen to me,,,
    • Posted

Ask to have a CT scan done. Just have know that I too was worried about a tumor too.. but all my symptoms were aligned with MD and I had all tests done. My ENT told me that some times a benign tumor can grow by the inner ear and it's nothing to worry about. That eased my worries. There are lots of options to help you. Take a deep breath and stay plugged in to this site when you need support. There is a fabulous Doctor that is on here to help as well. Lots of options if it gets of of control. You will be ok. Go see your Doctor and let us know how you are.

• Posted

Thanks angela,, yeah i will probably to ct scan this week ..did you experciene loss of balance?the main problem for me is my balance and nausea..I"i have no hard head ache also.. my family told me dat i have no problem because when he saw me i just like ordinary.. i hope i have no tumor....maybe ther is a problem w me because im very overthinking w m health and also of course fear to die.. not to mention i am nearsightedness also my grade of my both eyes are 700/800 but i check yesterday in my doc dat ther is no problem of my eyes still d same...

• Posted

Ruem, Yes I was dizzy, off balance, headache, nausea, vertigo attacks on dome days, fullness in ear, ringing in ear, my eyes were acting strange and my facial expressions were off.. I felt horrible. Suffered from anxiety too. But I am doing so much better. Still have a off day from time to time but nothing like it use to be.
    • Posted

How long your md? Me too have an off and on day,, i drive but in short ride only hehe.. good for you angela dat your doing better.. hope me too soon by the power of GOD.. thanks for your time...

Do you have a facebook account angela? Plz give me so dat i cant easy contact to you if i have question if its ok to you

• Posted

Dear ruem38033,

You have some of the symptoms of Ménière's.  Your best move is to see an ENT and to have the full work up.  There are medications and procedures out there that can help you feel much better!   

Wishing you the best,

J-

• Posted

Thanks jmj

I hope i will be fine soon,,,maybe i will go to neuro and have some test like ct scan,,

• Posted

That's an excellent idea.  An MRI is usually the standard for a Ménière's workup, but see what your doctor says....

Wishing you a quick recovery...

J-

• Posted

Its ct scan can detec if you brain tumor? I just worried i dnt know what im doing if i have a brain tumor..i pray always dat there is no other problem..mri her is very expensive and we need to go in big city beacause in our city have no mri ct scan only.. i live in phil. Mindanao.. the technology her is very low.. and also i am not a rich person.. im just an ordinary worker her in our city
    • Posted

Dear ruem3803,

Both a CAT scan and an MRI can detect brain tumors.  The CAT uses X-ray technology to get the pictures while the MRI uses magnetic resonance and radio waves to get the picture.  MRI is a newer technology.  

I know it's not easy to not worry, but try not to overthink it before you have any real information.  That you have had some relief from the betahistine, is vey good news.  That's a very low dose, so you might think about asking your doctor to increase it, and see if that gives you more relief.

I'm so sorry that you're suffering from these symptoms.  Meniere's disease can make you feel so very sick and so very anxious.  I hope your neurologist will soon help you get to the bottom of what's going on.  

Take good care,

J-

• Posted

Thanks jmj i will go to my neuro now,, i hope dat ther is no problem..i will update you for my result..thank you very much for your concern...do you have a md too?

Take good care also

God Bless

Ruem

• Posted

Dear ruem38033,

I'm glad you'll be seeing your neuro, and I hope as well, that there is no problem!   

Yes, I have MD.  I've had it for 2 years.  The first year, I thought I was going to die, I was so sick with vertigo, vomiting, loss of balance, hearing loss, etc... But I was finally referred to a doctor who gave me a series of inner ear steroid injections, and now I'm 100% better.  So....there are many different answers out there...Don't lose hope!

I look forward to hearing how it goes....I hope you'll post an update!

Take good care,

J-

• Posted

Good for you jmj.. im in the clinic now but the secretary told me dat the dr is out of town..will resume in monday..

Will i hope dat der is no problem w me..

I will update to you my result...

Thank to you jmj..

your a very nice person..

I like it her because someone understnd how about i feel

• Posted

Well, that's a big disappointment!!   Take good care of yourself, and  I hope you'll get the help you need on Monday!

J-

• Posted

Hi jmj

Yeah very dissapointing buts its ok

Thank you take care of yourself too

I hope soo so that my life back to normal...

Its very hard to handle ds situation.. i cant work and do other things because of ds..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.