Ive been using clobetasol for 5 weeks, no changes to whitness?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi everyone,

I posted the same question before but got no replies, im hoping for some advice i guess, i started using clob about 5 weeks ago for the first time but my white scar and pale skin has not changed. I was told 4 weeks everyday then 4 weeks every other day, is it too early for me to expect the white scars and paleness to turn more pink? Feel abit hopeless to be honest and i dont know what to do or what to expect.

I am rubbing it in for at least 90 seconds or more, and i first wash the skin to make it softer.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Space,

It took about 4 weeks for the white in the spots I had to go away, mostly, not totally. It may depend upon where your white spots are. Mine were near the perineum and were maybe half inch semicircles. Where are yours? I also got no instructions on how to rub in, leave on, wipe off, whatever. Have you tried the borax or the baking soda dissolved in water and used as soaks or pat-ons and held for several minutes? Are you in pain? Pardon me if I forget when we last communicated.

be well,

bis

• Posted

hi bis, thanks for the reply, my ls is on my glans I have scarring and whiteness, I was hoping the clob would clear it up by now but so far not much has changed physically. I'm worried it won't work for me and don't know what to do, is it too soon to give up or i should continue use i have no idea. I have not tried borax, I have heard of it does it help get rid of the white scarring? please inbox me with more about this if u can I would appreciate that

thanks

• Posted

Hi Space Dust,

Eggbiscuit here. This forum screwed up my account so I had to delete it and get back on with a different name. How are you doing?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.