Ive got depression

Posted , 6 users are following.

I have depression i cant stop crying.my son said he is leaving home i will be on my own.i like being with people i have been all my life.now christmas is coming and it seems i will be on my own.please help i am really struggling

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi Andrea, I am sorry you are having such a hard time right now. I remember when my son left home and I was alone. It is hard, but you will make it through. Do you have friends or other family members that you can hang out with? 
    • Posted

I have a dog.i dont know whats happening everything is such a mess no decisions have been made.my head is a mess.i had a breakdown in the middle of the local park last night.i just really dont know
  • Posted

Message me if you need! I know how you feel please do things that make you happy or tell your loved ones what's going on, you'll feel much better

• Posted

My loved ones dont care and dont understand.my son doesnt want to know me

• Posted

I don't know what happened but he's your son. He does love you. You brought him into this World. I'm saddened that you are having trouble. I love my mom she's everything too me. Me and her are like glue. I'm 25 btw. I would never leave her alone. Some grown up adults take their mother with them. If they're going to college well no. But if they are getting married they bring their mother with them. Because Family sticks together.🙏You may be lonely when he leaves but not for long. Try to keep your chin up and socialize. Meet new people. You have a friend get to know their friends and you'll make more. smileGo to the park, movies, go for a walk etc. 

• Posted

Andrea, There is always hope for a better life. Have you thought about seeing a therapist? Therapy helps me a great deal. It gives you someone to talk to who definitely understands. 
  • Posted

I understand I feel sad just thinking about New Years. My family never comes and it's just me and my mom. She's always sleeping that day. Holidays are depressing especially last ones. If you like being near people have you volunteered to be with the elderly in the Adult Day Care. Or you can talk to your family reach out to them. Ask them to come by that day. I'm sorry you will be on your own. Have you tried going out? Go out more to different stores or places. Try to make small talk with strangers. Socialize maybe you can make some friends or something more. Good Luck💖💖I know it must be hard you have your kids and it must be difficult to watch them go away. Think about you right now. Go out take care of you. There's many people out there. You're not alone. You can make friends and you won't be lonely then. Take Care💖💖

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.