Ive got pcos and i cant get out of bed , drianed not eating dizzy and sick

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello everyone well i am 23 years old and when i was 18 i was diagnosed with PCOS as i was not able to get out of bed for 3 months continuously as my period was not stopping it was light red and blood clots which were bigger then a 50p coin. It was really draining and caused me to be very lifeless and headheaded and dizzy when walking around which is why i would sleep all day . I got prescribed Yasmin pill for this and i worked amazing, i decided to come off it to see how my body was doing and after a 2 years and my skin got really bad so i started it again until now . So this time its been 6 months i have stopped taking the pill . Ive had 2 natural periods since and both seem to be pretty normal however last week i got a really back flu/fever and it was very extreme and not normal , at the end of the flu when i recovered i woke up feeling the exact weak heavy headed,dizzy feeling i did when i was in bed for 3 months at 18. I just started a new job and its causes me to be off sick and not possibly able to get to work as i can stand for long and its realy disturbing my life. I cant eat without feeling sick and my stomach/intestines/ovarys do move or rubble alot even if im not that hungry and i dont know what to do .It is very scary if anyone has any idea what i can do please let me know . Also would like to add throughout the 5 years i have had a few times i have fainted and been sick in early hours after eating and not sure if this is related ive been to doctors and they have done bloodtests which all some out normal .

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi, I can imagine your feeling very worried at the moment but hopefully I can reassure you slightly.

I don't think the cold or flu could be in any way linked to your pcos. I just think it's either a bad virus or a very bad cold which can sometimes stay with you a while. Although you may have had similar symptoms with dizziness etc, you can get that with a number of other things so do think that's probably just down to being a bit run down and unwell.

It's good that your blood results are coming back normal, maybe explain to your doctor about feeling sick. If you feel better on the pill maybe stick with it especially if you're not so well off it. You know how your body feels better than anyone with that. Maybe weigh up the pros and cons of taking the pill and see what's best for you. It is better for your body to have regular periods though. Hopefully thaysnreassured you slightly

• Posted

Hello I know this has been yrs ago but how are you feeling and did you find a resolution?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.