Ive had an anal fissure for about a month and a half and I wont heal

Posted , 4 users are following.

So a while ago I was about to have anal sex, but I didn’t like it so we stopped. And after sometime I noticed that my anus started itching a lot and my underwear was getting stained. So I checked myself and I had a small cut, and I found on Internet it was an anal fissure. I didn’t give it much importance since it said it would heal itself. But it has only been getting worse and it’s spreading. And for some reason I have the fear it might be herpes cause it’s spread in a wear way. I went to my doctor today and he only sent me to do a feces test and didn’t give me anything else. (I’ll post the first picture I took and the one I took today)

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi dear. What did doctor said, and what test did you go true. When you go to your bm dose it hearts. Change your diet drink plenty of water. Eat hi fibre food, fruites, vegs. Don’t drink alcohol. If you have problem after your bm have hot sizth bath 3 times a day. Walk if you can . Good luck
    • Posted

Hi, well he didn’t examine it. He only sent me to do a feces test. He didn’t prescribe me any medicine. It used to burn a lot during bm, but now its less. I just feel like a small pinching. I only feel itching randomly, but I try not to itch to not make it worse.
  • Posted

You can apply vaselin or coconut oil. The good for cuts. So your cuts is outside your anus not inside . Keep hi five diet. Dose it bleed when you do bm.
  • Posted

Here are some suggestions I have for you to help you through:

1. Try some zinc oxide in the form of calmoseptine which has menthol to soothe the area down there as well. Calmoseptine can be bought at almost any local drugstore and can be bought online too.

2. Try squatting when going on the toilet instead of sitting. This is a much  helathier position and the poop sometimes will just slide out,  no pushing or straining involved.

3. I would definately take a fiber supplement, specifically metamucil  is what I take evveryday,  in ordr to allow your stools to be soft and to allow them to pass thorugh easily. THis being said, with any fiber supplement, you must drink lots of water when using them, or they will not work veffectively. Also, do not take too much as too much fiber can irritate your bowels on the way  out and diarreah actually does worse down there.

4. I would recommend getting a sphicteronomy surgery if htings dont get better. I waited it out, gave up, had the surgery, and was able to heal within about two weeks. It doesn't sound like you have pain though, so this would not be the option for the moment.

Hope this helps!!!

Best,

Myles

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.