Ive had globus sensation for a couple of days

Posted , 4 users are following.

i hve had this feeling for a couple of days now and my friend who has acid reflux who deals with this as well sugested throwing up? also is their any ways to help this feeling? i have an appt with an ENT coming up.

0 likes, 29 replies

29 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Don't have mucus until today and feeling of bad breath. Appreciate all the help and assurance I'm getting here. Moonlight Sonata to relax and deep breathing for me.Still hope one day we will be here to say that we don't feel it anymore...wink
  • Posted

Dry throat this morning and full of mucus and cough that feels like an allergy.Been burping all day today  not continuously , though but if I would count it maybe there's 30+. How are you ?,asymptomatic I wish.

Hope you have a better day tomorrow.

• Posted

Happy to hear that. hope you still keep in touch here.Any tips , diet or anyexercises, relaxation ?

Anyway really happy you are out of symptoms.biggrin Stay healthy smile

• Posted

well for a while i couldnt eat at all. so i was just drinking water so my stomach wouldnt create all the extra acid. Then i was on PPI medication for a while. but i did change my diet by a large ammount as well. i found this book on amazon with a lot of good information. ill look it up for you. its something close to Curing GERD and LRD without medication. dont quote me on that though.
  • Posted

Hi thanks for that,

Just replied to another member that's why I'm here. Just having difficulty in breathing 2/10 10 being the worse,but once I burp it would go away. Continuously taking Omeprazole in the morning before breakfast and still trying to think happy thoughts and staying away from negative vibes.

Hope you feel well and enjoy your road to full recovery.once again thanks.

• Posted

im actually off of omeprazole. it takes away the good bacteria in your stomach and intestines. if you fix your diet you can really help the problem. i drink a lot of water and changed my diet. i wouldnt quit cold turkey if i was you. i went to the ENT and i have chemical burns behind my vocal chords. try taking anti acids as well. it helps with the acid in stomach. take atleast 30 mins after your emeprazole though
    • Posted

Thanks Tommy.

I'm going to try and stop my omerprazole and eat healthier and see what happens. I also drink actimel could this help?

Amy

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.