ive had these dark eyes for quite a while now any one know how i can rid of it

Posted , 6 users are following.

its just black mark 

ive tried so many things but nthn seems to work 

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Where is the black mark? on your eye itself or your eyelid or under your eye. You dont give enough information.
    • Posted

btw its use to be under the whole eye but now its just in the corner and when im tired these dark marks they get so black, plus i always look tired and all

• Posted

Could be a sign that you are not in the peak of health Iashan.

Are you tired and lacking energy?

One cause could be lack of iron and anemia.

• Posted

ive been on a diet for 90 days so ive been eating healthy plus,and i dont get tired easily like i have energy 

• Posted

I tried snake venom eye cream which you

Can buy from Amazon and E Bay also found it in my local home bargains store

Worked wonders for my dark circles under

My eyes...worth a try 😃

• Posted

This sounds to me to be less to do with your eyes, more to do with your general health. (The giveaway is that the circles get darker when you're tired)

Are you eating healthy food? Are you getting enough sleep? (or sleeping at the right times for your own body clock?)

If you are a strict vegetarian, you could be anemic and may be needing some animal protein (hate to say it!).

Your GP should advise you.

I used to have fairly priminent vitiligo (white skin patches) and when I was depressed about its discolouration and the cosmetic effect it was having, long ago, my UK GP prescribed a special dermatological make-up cream which had about 100 different shades designed to very precisely match your particular skin colour.

I don't know if you are a man or a woman, but if nothing else works, something like this might lift your self-esteem.

But much more important to check your general health first.

• Posted

I think 'Light' has probably given you the best answer. You probably need a bit more regular sleep and more iron in your diet. If you have dark skin these dark circles are sometimes quite normal and not a lot you can do about them apart from concealing Skin tone make up.   Also if you are very thin they show up more. But nothing to worry about.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.