Ive had this lump for over 7 months on my penis. Could it be cancer or sth dangerous?

Posted , 4 users are following.

so ive had this lump for a long time it could be over 2 years but im sure it has been 7 months, and it doesnt seem to expand at all, is there a chance to be something dangerous or cancer?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Edited

Hi John it could be a cyst it's on the foreskin I think? I'd get it checked out with your doctor any way it should be easy enough to have removed.

• Edited

Ivank11 is right, in this specific situation is not useful to check on the internet, the only suggestion we could give you from here is to refer to a doctor, expecially to a dermatologist, but choose a good one.

• Posted

hey dude idk i hope so, i found another guy who describes exactly what it is and he has it as well people responded to him saying that it is a sebaceous/epidermoid cyst. if its only something cosmetic i dont care, but i want to be sure there is no way its cancer right?

• Posted

Yes John you are correct it probably is a cyst but it still needs to be diagnosed so have it checked.

• Posted

i get the same bump occasionally. know idea what it us so let me know if you find anything out.

• Posted

if its a cyst what causes them and whats the best treatment

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.