ive just been diagnosed with gallstones and a cyst on my ovary.

Posted , 3 users are following.

i have been having cramp like pains in my tummy thinking i was having a period and nothing ever happened. This has gone on for about 6 weeks. I just thought because im on the depo my body was just messed up.. also i was taken into hospital on monday with suspected appendicitus which in the end they found the cyst and gallstones. There told me my symptoms  werent what they found and discharged me!! All my symptoms are bloating... feeling full.. loss of appetite.. headaches..tender tummy in my ribs and to my belly button and sharp pains in my lower right side.. please can someone tell me they are going through the same thing cos im going out my mind... The pain has settled now but still bloated and tender with headaches and still feel a little sick and dizzy.. many thanks

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

It does sound like gall stones and seeing as they have said you have them I cant understand why they discharged you? If I were you I would go back to your GP and ask for a second opinion and be firm! as for the Ovarian Cyst well are they stupid in that hospital? they actually discharged you without doing more tests? That is disgusting and I certainly would take it further! I had one when I was 14 and again when I was 35 and each time after they found them I was in hospital 2 weeks later having them removed! Please go to your GP and tell him you want to see a Consultant regarding the Cyst and dont take no for an answer!

Love Sandy xxx  

• Posted

im gonna see how i am over the weekend and go back monday. Im bloated still and feel sick. ..also im getting stabbing pains near my ovary again but doesnt last longer than a minute or 2.. im just fed up and feel im telling them how i feel and they aint listening to me. My bloods didnt show anything and im not jaundice and in severe pain so they wont do anything. Does this mean im gonna like this for weeks until i see the doctors in hospital? xxx thanks for your reply sandy
    • Posted

You make sure you go to the Doctors on Monday love and dont take no for an answer! Tell him you need to get this sorted and quick! Nobody should have to suffer like this! Let me know how you get on 

Love Sandy xxxx

• Posted

Hi, Peasblossom:  I don't mean to scare you, sweetie, but about 25 yrs. ago my sister kept having pains in what they thought were her overies...She was treated for everything under the sun, except gall stones.  Turns out...her pain got go bad she packed her bags and went to the hospital..They did xrays and found out her gallbladder was gangreen and ready to rupture...If it had ruptured, she wouldn't be here now, at the age of 60 something.  PLEASE have a CT or ultrasound done on that gallbladder before it gets any worse...It can become life threatening...Please let us know how you are doing...God bless....
    • Posted

ive had a ct scan hun and ultrasound but there saying my symptoms are not what im experiencing.. my pains seem to have dissapeared alot now but i still feel very sick tired and headaches xx im hoping the ct will of shown if it had turned gangerous xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.