jaw ache

Posted , 5 users are following.

Anyone else suffer with jaw and arm ache. I really feel theres something more wrong!!

1 like, 16 replies

16 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I literally get the same thing! It frightens me sometimes I went to the doctors with jaw ache and arm and neck ache they just think its something to do with my posture but I think its something more :-/
  • Posted

I get arm ache and it always seems to be my left which panics me more. But it's a anexity symptom been back and forth to doctors the past 2 months and always come up with anexity. Xx
  • Posted

Yeah thats how i feel like its somethin more i hate this i just want to be how i used to be. Jaw ache is to my right side that seems to be bothering me he most. Why would u gt jaw ache from bad posrure?? X
    • Posted

I feel the same I just lay in a dark room for the last 2 months I just Wana be able to go out and about again. I'm not sure on the jaw ache as I take diazepam and that takes it away so I would say anexity for me as when you have anexity u can grit you teeth in your sleep which can cause jaw ache. Are you one any anti depressants? 
    • Posted

I just got started on fluxotine yesterday and also got given diazepam 2 mg x
  • Posted

I am guess you concern about things such as Heart Attacks or stroke. Sadly they are both pretty bad symptoms of anxiety too. You  could ask for someting to calm you in the short term and then check what mindfulness or Talk therapies are available for you 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.