Jaw pain randomly and after exercise

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello, I am 25 years old, female. I am slightly over weight but have been trying to get back in shape. I have a great deal of anxiety thinking I could possibly have a heart condition or will have a heart attack. I at times get jaw pain after exercise or even just randomly during the day. I also sometimes get chest pain when exercising, but the strange thing is that it isn't at the peak of my exercise or when I am exerting myself most. It's after when I'm just walking or walking at an incline and it doesn't happen everytime. It is sharp and on the left center side of my chest. Should I be worried?

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Many exercise-related jaw pain symptoms can be resolved with adjustments to running stride and posture and are less likely to be a heart condition for a female of your age.
  • Posted

Any being woken up in the middle of the night with a splitting toothache that resolves quickly after sitting up, going to the loo or making a cup of tea (for example) question smile
    • Posted

No, nothing like that, more just random throughout the day like while sitting at my desk or driving even after workouts.
  • Posted

Hi ,I would suggest talking to your GP as it will help

as it may, most likely, be nothing ,and it will help you to stop worrying .

And help you relax more.

Good Luck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.