Jelly Babies fat free?????

Posted , 4 users are following.

It says on Jelly Babies they have no fat, I ate some this weekend and now I am worried in case I am stopping any weight loss. Because something days no fat is it the green light to go ahead and eat it???

Thanks Hannah

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi, it's true there isn't any fat content in jelly babies so you won't get any bad side effects with the orlistat but every single jelly baby is 20 calories.
  • Posted

You also need to watch the sugar content in food, not just the fat.  Well, to avoid the nasty side effects you have to watch the fat content but you'll find that a lot of low fat processed foods also have high sugar in them.   
  • Posted

You can eat sweets but obviously they are full of sugar you won't stop any weigh loss unless you eating a bucket a day i have eaten sweets and it hasn't stopped mine
    • Posted

Oh Lord, I ate quite a few Jelly Babies this last few days (2 packs) I am disgusted with myself. But  I have learned from it and won't do it again.

Wellllllllll it is Easter that's my exscuse.

One other question?????    Is it 15 grms of fat  per 3 meals a day, as some people have said it's on 15 grms  twice daily meal.

Thanks Hannah

• Posted

Look don't worry it's sweets not 10 mcdonald burgers ok they are full of sugar but i would rather eat sugar than fat save the weets for once a fortnight or per month.

It's 15g of fat per meal so 15 for breakfast 15 for lunch 15 for dinner i don't manage those amounts but total fats for the day should be no more than 45g a day

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.